Monday, April 25, 2016

::Our Nest:: Linen Closet Makeover

Happy Monday friends! I had a great weekend so I was less than thrilled to see Monday roll around but such is life.

This weekend was full of family and fun! Saturday morning was pretty mellow. I took the girls to Henley's swim lesson while hubs did some work around the house. Afterwards I had a bug to get our linen closet organized.

I have been looking through Pinterest for organization tips and came across some great closets with baskets so I headed to Target to see what they had. At first with the girls but quickly ran home to drop them off to free up some cart space. From Target's Threshold line, I got four of these bins and one large one  for the bottom which has blankets and our Christmas tree skirt and Advent calendar in it.

 Our closet is in a small little hallway so pretty tough to get a picture straight on.

It's so much more organized now. These bins are filled to the top so I don't have a lot of extra room to spare but I'm really happy with the end result and I got the opportunity to purge some unneeded items (like curtains from our old condo).

We've been in this house for 2.5 years now and it's really starting to take on our personality. While I was on maternity leave with Macie I was finally able to order some canvases for the living room.



I also did a gallery wall last month. I got all of the frames from AC Moore and the wooden signs from Etsy (here and here). Having pictures of my family up on the walls gives the room such a homey feel!



I have a few more projects in the cooker---my closet shelving, wall decorations on a few blank walls, and laundry room redo are at the top of our list. I love planning for these and can't wait to share!!

Happy Monday

Mere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment