Tuesday, December 30, 2014

::Baby G Take 2:: Week 29 & 30


How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs. Pretty close to where I was with Henley so I think I'm in good shape.

Stretch marks? Yep found my first stretch marks the other day in the mirror. They are on the side of my belly, 2-3 of them about 2 inches long. Since mine with Henley went away so well, I'm really not freaking out (as opposed to the tears I shed the first time around)

Symptoms: I am all better so no more coughing which has been a huge blessing! Heartburn and back pain like always. I'm also experiencing a lot of soreness and aches.


Sleep: Sleep has definitely been better this week. Henley is going through a weird sleep thing but luckily falls right asleep if we put her in our bed.

Best moment this week: Christmas was SO fun. Henley didn't feel well but that didn't stop her from having a blast!

Have you told family and friends: Yes everyone knows. 

Miss anything: Not really.

Movement: Tons. I've started feeling hiccups too which are pretty fun.

Food cravings: Nothing specifically. I remember the cravings subsiding in the third trimester last time. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Have you started to show yet: Yes. Feeling huge lately

Gender: GIRL! Macie Paige

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Out and showing in all it's glory through my clothes! 

Wedding Rings On or Off? Just starting to feel a little uncomfortable but I'm still wearing them most of the time

Happy or Moody: Happy for the most part, just sick and uncomfortable. 

Looking forward to: Another long weekend with Hens!


No comments:

Post a Comment