Monday, January 5, 2015

::Baby G Take 2:: Week 31


How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs. I feel like I grew a ton this week!

Stretch marks? Yes, applying lotion twice a day and hoping they fade quickly once Macie is here!

Symptoms: Heartburn like something fierce. I think I have to totally cut out tomatoes. I have had a few rough nights, even with Zantac and Tums. Both times I had tomatoes. 

Sleep: Sleep has been decent except for the 2 nights of severe heartburn. Starting to get out of bed 3-4 times a night to pee though---boo!!

Best moment this week: Heard the heartbeat today which was awesome. Also got more of the nursery done!!!  (...and Henley is now potty trained!!!)

Have you told family and friends: Yes everyone knows.

Miss anything: Not really

Movement: So much---really starting to feel like there isn't any more room. I just don't know how I am going to keep growing, hopefully I slow down some soon.

Food cravings: Nothing really

Anything making you queasy or sick: Felt sick with the heartburn a few times but nothing nauseating

Have you started to show yet: Uh just see above lol

Gender: GIRL! Macie Paige

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Out and you can even see it in my side profile!

Wedding Rings On or Off? On but snug

Happy or Moody: Happy! :-)

Looking forward to: Finishing my Etsy orders so I can work on some projects for the nursery. I also have a few outfits in mind for Macie and Henley I want to get made before I have her. (Big sister and little sister outfits!)

(Henley says "1, 2, JUMP!"



No comments:

Post a Comment