Sunday, January 18, 2015

::Baby G Take 2:: Week 33



How far along? 33 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs. at the last visit, no doctor's visit this week so I'm not totally sure.

Stretch marks? Yes and the ones I have seem to be getting a little darker. It's totally ok though as I know they will fade like last time (hopefully--fingers crossed)

Symptoms: Heartburn!! Discomfort all over also. I almost ripped my pants off in the car leaving work one day but had to stop at the store and knew I wouldn't be able to get them back on. I just want to be comfy! I did order two pair of maternity pants. It's so late in the pregnancy and I wasn't going to spend the money but decided $50 is worth 7 weeks of comfort. 

Sleep: Sleep is good for the most part, a little hard to fall asleep here and there but overall getting decent sleep. 

Best moment this week: Getting all of the baby stuff out of the attic. All of the NB cloth diapers are washed and the NB and 0-3 clothes are washed and put away. Feels so close!

Have you told family and friends: Yes everyone knows.

Miss anything: Not really

Movement: Tons---starting to feel like she is just rolling instead of kicking.

Food cravings: Panera cookies---my cookie is back and pretty and pink for Valentine's Day. Henley and I shared one at a little Mommy and Hens lunch yesterday. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Yep

Gender: GIRL! Macie Paige

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Out and you can even see it in my side profile!

Wedding Rings On or Off? Off. I've had a dry patch under there for a few weeks and it gets worse with the rings on so I have just decided to go without.

Happy or Moody: Happy! :-)

Looking forward to: Having Macie in my arms. It's starting to feel real (which also makes me panic---lots to do!)

On my to do list:
- Going home outfit for Macie
- Henley and Macie matching outfits
- Minky blanket for Macie
- Crib Skirt
- Hang nursery pictures
- Pack hospital bag, diaper bag, and Henley's bag 
- Big sister gift for Henley
- Purchase a few more outfits and pj's for Macie

Not terrible but it will be nice to have it all done and ready to go. My goal is by Valentine's day to be totally done and just waiting.

Have a great week!

Mere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment