Monday, January 26, 2015

::Baby G Take 2:: Week 34!



How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 27 lbs. at today's visit

Stretch marks? Yes and getting a few more

Symptoms: Heartburn as usual. Also had some serious pains this weekend as I was walking around Target. I had to stop and catch my breath. I could feel her moving so I think it was her just stretching inside.

Sleep: Sleep has been good for the most part. The Snoogle is back and finally feeling good again thankfully!

Best moment this week: A few more things done in the nursery, also got a sneak peek at Macie on an ultrasound. She is head down and the lump near my ribs is her butt.

Have you told family and friends: Yes everyone knows.

Miss anything: Missing being comfortable and having stamina to play with Henley.

Movement: Kicks have slowly changed into rolls and stretches.

Food cravings: Nothing specifc.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Yep

Gender: GIRL! Macie Paige

Labor Signs: Nope but Macie stretching at Target this weekend did scare me a bit.

Belly Button in or out? Out for sure

Wedding Rings On or Off? Off

Happy or Moody: Happy, a little moody at work and pretty tired.

Looking forward to: completing the nursery---just a few more things. Ordered fabric for the crib skirt today, need to make her a blanket and planning a sign for one wall in the nursery this week. Next week is year end at work and we are going out of town for my BFF's bridal shower so whatever I don't finish won't get finished until 37 weeks so I am going to try my best to knock some things out this week. 

Took a few pictures after our weekly this time with me and Hens.



Have a great week!

Mere :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment