Wednesday, August 8, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 19 Mangos!


How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 5.8 lbs 

Maternity clothes? Yep! 

Stretch marks? None

Symptoms: This week has been ROUGH! Mostly because I have been working so much and have been totally exhausted but in addition to being swamped at work, I had two pretty bad days with dizziness. I called the doc and nothing to be concerned with but still worrisome. I've also been having stomach pains pretty bad but no one is probably interested in those ;-)

Sleep: Other than one bad night, sleep has been amazing. I was in bed at 9:30 last night (it was amazing)!

Best moment this week: End of the day Friday---finally having a moment to breathe and collect my thoughts

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss Anything?  Last night I missed alcohol for the first time. I had an overwhelming day at work and I came home and just cried----I could have really used a glass of wine to unwind.

Movement: Nope, still (not so) patiently waiting

Food cravings: I have been thinking about caprese salad all day today, I'll have to get some soon.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope :-)

Have you started to show yet: Yes 

Gender: Girl! 

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody

Weekly Wisdom: Take a breath! It's hard not to feel overwhelmed with work lately.

Looking forward to: Having the weekend to work on the nursery and my anatomy scan on Monday. I never tire of seeing her on the screen. We will also get confirmation once again it's a girl :-)


I finished my first DIY craft for the nursery. I found some prints that I really loved on etsy but the combination or colors weren't exactly what I wanted, plus DIY-ing saves money!! I bought three 10x10 canvases and painted the designs using acrylic paints.


I started reupholstering the glider this past weekend and have about half of it complete. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as it's finished. We got a light grey fabric that has a textured pattern on it. I love it so far, I'm hoping the arms covered aren't as difficult as I am imaging. 

Hope you have a great rest of the week!!

Mere :-)

5 comments:

  1. You might consider checking your BP the next time you're in a pharmacy if you want a little reassurance about the dizziness if it continues.

    Your DIY prints are perfect! I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those prints look great! I hope next week is slower for you at work. There must be something in the air this week because we have been really busy here as well.

    As always you are looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. caprese salad sounds tasty! Can't wait to see the upholstery done!

    ReplyDelete