Wednesday, August 22, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 21!



How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 9.2 lbs 

Maternity clothes? Yep! 

Stretch marks? None been religiously using Mama Bees

Symptoms: Still having lower back pain but the Snoogle Pillow helps a ton

Sleep: Going really well---having some crazy dreams but those are more amusing than anything else.

Best moment this week: Registering for the baby was so fun. Looking at the list of items for Baby G makes me think of how real this is and how quick everything is coming together.

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss Anything?  I miss my runs with hubs. Last summer and fall was when he and I were beginning our long runs together and I miss that time together.

Movement: Yes! It's getting more and more frequent, although only on the inside.

Food cravings: Cocoa Pebbles Cereal --- the inner 5 year old in me.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No ma'am

Have you started to show yet: Yes I feel like I am getting pretty big.

Gender: Girl! 

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? It's getting so shallow! Yikes!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Exercise: Ran/walked again this week and I got the Prenatal Yoga video, hoping to try it soon.

Looking forward to: Baby G kicking Daddy and more crafts!

We have a "hitching post" at work where people can sell their personal items. Yesterday someone posted a BOB Revolution Running Stroller for $125. These are top of the line running strollers and usually retail for $300-400. I met up with her today to check it out and I loved it! We bought it, one thing to cross off of the list. So exciting!

Happy Hump Day!

Mere :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a great deal to get on that stroller! You look great, and you are right registering is very fun!

    ReplyDelete