Sunday, April 29, 2012

::Random:: What's Been Going On...

I've kind of been super lax on the blogging lately, it's been nice having a break but I think I miss you all way too much to quit blogging. Here are some of the awesome things that have been going on lately:

Boat Days:

The weather in Florida has been like June and therefore we have been spending every weekend day at the beach (literally). :-)



We went to a couple Red Sox Spring Training Games (how cute is this shirt from Victoria's Secret)





I made the BEST dessert from Pinterest, Homemade Snicker Bar. These are seriously the best thing I have ever made! You guys must try.


Went to the beach with hubs---this picture cracks me up, how touristy (plus my hubs stupid facial expression) ;-)



I have some other great things to share that deserve their own post, those will be up soon. I plan on updating this blog more frequently so hopefully you guys hang around. Thanks for checking in and hope you have a great rest of the weekend.

:-) Mere

P.S. Follow me on Intsagram @teds1chic or on Pinterest here

No comments:

Post a Comment