Wednesday, October 31, 2012

::Baby G:: Happy Halloween


How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 22 at the last appointment

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Same, same

Symptoms: Overall a little more uncomfortable, heartburn is getting worse, back pain is getting a tad bit better.

Sleep: I've been pretty tired this week and sleeping rather well considering. Sleeping with the windows open, cool breeze blowing has been awesome. Fall is finally here

Best moment this week: Finishing the nursery, shower with my dad and his side of the family, and the weather!

Have you told family and friendsYep

Miss anything? I miss being able to hug my husband so closely, I also miss comfy snuggling with him, belly just gets in the way.

Movement: An enormous amount of movement, I feel like my stomach is constantly moving.

Food cravings: Nope

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!

Gender: Girl, Henley Nicole!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? The top little flap is out, the rest is flat.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on but pretty snug.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part.

Exercise: With the nicer weather I got a few long walks in, trying to walk at least three times a week.

Looking forward to: Our anniversary is this weekend---6 years!

Fitz was such a good sport wearing his triceratops costume. I was actually shocked we got the pictures that we did. He even posed for a few after we were finished---all in the name of getting a treat! :-)

Happy Halloween!!!

Mere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment