Wednesday, December 5, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 36




How far along? 36 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 29 lbs --- yay for no weigh gain this week!

Maternity clothes? Yep of course. Shirts are getting a little too short thought :-\

Stretch marks? No new ones, just got a new bottle of Bio-Oil---going strong with that.

Symptoms: Ok so this week has been the hardest thus far. My heartburn is the same as always and the back pain is actually better but everything else hurts. I have shooting pains in a pelvic area, my belly feels so heavy and it's just getting harder to move around. My belly is actually rest on my lap now.

Sleep: Sleep is getting a little worse also---for the most part I get up 4-5 times a night. This isn't totally different from before but now it's just way harder and more painful to get out of bed. It's also hard to turn over without pain.

Best moment this week: Seeing our little girl on the ultrasound, learning that the placenta previa is totally cleared and everything looks great and healthy! Just need to grow and bake a little longer.

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss anything? Being comfortable and being able to reach my toes---oh and I miss the ability to get off of the couch quickly.

Movement: She is moving a ton still, kicking mama in the ribs but at least I know she is ok. She even kicks Teddy when we snuggle. I love it even if it it's getting a little uncomfy here and there.

Food cravings: Can't really think of any although I feel like I need something sweet often :-)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I've definitely been blessed in this area.

Have you started to show yet: Yes, especially considering the comments I have received this week consist of "are you having twins?", "you look like you have a basketball under your shirt", and "you look like you're ready to pop".

Gender: Girl, Henley Nicole!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? Not an outie yet but it's even more flat than before, did not think that was possible.


Wedding Rings On or Off? Off unfortunately :-( Boo!

Happy or Moody: Last week at work was rough and I was pretty crabby there but at home I think I did a good job of being in a good mood.

Exercise: We have walked around downtown quite a bit! It's a great time to get some exercise in and to chat with hubs.

Looking forward to: Meeting Henley! It's getting close! I can't wait!!!


Have a great week!

Mere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment