Friday, March 29, 2013

::Get Fit:: 30 Day Shred

Back of track...hopefully. After taking a little hiatus on working out since going back to work, I am ready to get back to it. I was a little hesitant to start a program too intense or hardcore since I have heard it can affect breast feeding. I researched a ton and have come to the conclusion that as long as I stay hydrated I should be ok.

I'm two weeks into work and starting to see that there isn't a lot of time for working out with my schedule. I could always work out after work but the whole point of getting out of work at 4 is so I can spend maximum time with Henley. After looking into some options, I have decided to try Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

30 Day Shred is a month-long program with three levels. I'm planning to switch levels every 10 days. I went to Sports Authority and purchased 5 lb weights and got to it. (I also bought some for my sister with the hope we can motivate each other!)

Today I got home around 1:30 and decided to start right away. Since my sister was around, it was a perfect opportunity to start this journey together.

I took before pictures today and got all of my measurements. While I'm comfortable sharing my before stats, not so much on the before pics. Here's hoping in 30 days I'll have an awesome comparison to share.

Before:
Weight: 158
Bicep: 10.5"
Bust: 37" (I took this at the largest part)
Waist: 31" (smallest part)
Waist: 36.5" (at the belly button)
Hips: 39.5"
Thigh: 21"
Calf: 7"

If you have tried this program, please share your results. If you don't hear me updating about my journey, ask! I want you to hold me accountable!

I hope you all have a Happy Easter, we are planning to go to church and have lunch with my mom. We are also hoping to get some good pictures of the three of us since we don't have any since Christmas.

Have a great weekend!!

Mere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment