Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Faves

Happy Friday Friends! This week was long. We went to Disney last weekend and having no days off to wind down made this week feel like an extension of last week. I'm looking forward to this weekend full of nothing to do.

I thought I'd share some things I'm loving lately.

This picture from last weekend in Disney.

I just finished Jodi Picoult's latest book Small Great Things It was such a great book. It was tough to read at times but I think it was an important read, very relevant to our current times. 

The Coffee + Crumbs podcast is back!!! I was so excited to see this pop up on my feed this week.

I signed up for Amanda Arneill's free Watercolor Lettering course this week and while I haven't had an opportunity to complete all five lessons I have done three and I look forward to the other two. I enjoyed using the practice sheets and hearing her tips was really helpful. She offers a few courses and lots of resources on her site. Check it out if you are interested in lettering. 

I purchased a set of Mad Hatter Tea in Disney World with a mug that actually looks like the cups from the ride (swoon!) I've only tried the Mad Tea Party blend but it is great, a blend of ginger, apricots, and peaches in a black tea. I'm such a fan. It is available on Amazon if you'd like to snatch one up for yourself. 

Lastly, this Detox dry shampoo is amazing! Just ordered another bottle of it and I highly recommend. I can usually go up to four days between washings with it! I also just ordered the dry conditioner to try out. I've never heard of anyone using dry conditioner before but it has amazing reviews so we shall see.

I hope you all have a great weekend ahead full of relaxation. 





No comments:

Post a Comment