Wednesday, September 19, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 25

And another week has come and gone...




How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs 

Maternity clothes? Yes of course. I am learning that I look a little more "pregnant" in jeans and tops versus dresses. I wore a few dresses this week and I feel I just look chunky :-)

Stretch marks? Same---sticking with Bio-Oil and Mama Bee's Belly Butter

Symptoms: Same as usual. Heartburn and back pain. 

Sleep: I think I am starting to sleep a little worse in general. The last few nights I have had to get up more often to pee and I feel like I am tossing and turning more. Hopefully I can catch up on sleep this weekend, feeling pretty tired.

Best moment this week: Feeling her kick like crazy. There have been a few times where she is kicking constantly!

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss Anything?  I'm starting to miss normal clothes shopping. This is the time of year where I usually start loading up on cute sweaters and Fall outfits, at least I'm saving money right?

Movement: Yes---tons!

Food cravings: The last few days I have been craving apples. I got one from the Farmer's Market this morning and it was delish. Oh and my mom made us Thanksgiving Dinner on Sunday night and it was amazing---I had been craving turkey so it was absolutely perfect!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope (yay!)

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!

Gender: Girl and she has a name, Henley Nicole!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? I think my days of having an innie are numbered. The other day she was kicking at the belly button and I kept thinking---she's going to kick it inside out right here!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Exercise: A few long walks here and there but I am planning on doing a little more this week.

Looking forward to: Holidays! We finally put all of our Fall decorations out and the house smells so yummy. We have Fall candles lit whenever we are home, it's just perfect!

Happy (almost) Fall!!

Mere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment