Wednesday, September 26, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 26!...not 27 ;-)




How far along? 26 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 19.8 lbs (I'm starting to get worried about staying in my "optimal range") 

Maternity clothes? Yes of course. 

Stretch marks? Same---sticking with Bio-Oil and Mama Bee's Belly Butter

Symptoms: Same as usual: heartburn and back pain with a little pregnancy brain mixed in there. Today at lunch I discovered I have been carrying around a purse all week with no wallet in there. This doesn't seem like such a big deal if I had a huge purse with tons of things in it but I have a pretty small purse and the only thing in there all week has been a makeup bag and I didn't even notice. 

I also had this slip up tonight---wrong week! CRAP! I had it all edited and cropped and pretty ready to post when I noticed!

Sleep: Getting less and less sleep and having to get up to pee pretty often. In the beginning I felt like I had to pee often but it subsided after the first trimester---now it's back in full swing. I think I got up 5 or 6 times last night.

Best moment this week: Putting more finishing touches on the nursery, we are almost done! My sister feeling her kick hard was pretty cool too.

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss Anything?  This week I have missed sushi again---soon I keep telling myself.

Movement: Yes---tons!

Food cravings: Nothing really specifically, just something sweet after every meal (which probably explains my weight concerns)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope (yay!)

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!

Gender: Girl, Henley Nicole!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Is flat an option?

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Exercise: I've done much better this week, 2 runs on the treadmill and one long walk with my sister.

Looking forward to: My Pinterest Party. This weekend I am having a party at my house with a few friends to just enjoy some fun craft time!

Only 14 weeks left---insane! I can't believe it's moving along so quickly!

Have a great week!

Mere :-)

2 comments:

  1. When I was pregnant my belly button never poked out, it was completely flat until the end. I don't know why but I was really kinda creeped out by the idea of my belly button becoming an "outie" so I was very happy it stayed flat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kick was the most precious & extraordinary things have ever felt. She's so special to me. Can't wait to be a role model like you have been for me. Love you seester!!!

    ReplyDelete