Wednesday, November 21, 2012

::Baby G:: Happy Thanksgiving!

The board is the doings of my totally awesome, artistic brother! He came over tonight and drew this for Henley and I! :-) Thanks brother!!!

How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 29 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes---can't imagine not wearing maternity clothes at this point, everything else is uncomfy!

Stretch marks? Same, same

Symptoms: Tons of heartburn still and back pain like always. My crazy prego sense of smell is back in full force.

Sleep: Some days are good and some are not so much. I am up about 3-4 times per night to pee. I no longer can get out of bed easily, it's more like rolling out of bed, pretty funny actually.

Best moment this week: Finally got the nursery all organized and baby clothes and cloth diapers are grouped by size. After everything gets washed we will be pretty much ready to go!

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss anything? Missing sushi again this week----I'd love some tuna sushi right about now!

Movement: She's no longer kicking or making abrupt movements like she was in the beginning, now it's more like rolls and jabs, sometimes I just feel like she is stabbing me with bony elbows and knees.

Food cravings: Banana split---probably explains the additional wait gain :-\

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really.

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!

Gender: Girl, Henley Nicole!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? Still in, I'm starting to think it may not pop.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part but the emotions have been coming back strong.

Exercise: Walked downtown a couple times with hubs.

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving! I can't wait to eat all of the yummy food. I am also planning to work on some Christmas crafts and to start washing clothes for Henley.

I wish everyone the best Thanksgiving ever! I hope you eat the best food! I'm grateful for my family and friends---they make me crazy and keep me sane, all at the same time! :-)

Mere :-)

2 comments:

  1. Where have you been finding your maternity clothes? They are so normal looking - not moomoo-esque like so many I've found!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got most of clothes from Old Navy and Gap---these have been the most normal I have seen. I love the Old Navy tanks like the one here. I wear them to work out in, around the house, and under blazers and cardis. Definitely my favorite piece.

      Delete