Wednesday, November 7, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 32



How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 25 at my appointment today

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Same, same

Symptoms: A little more uncomfortable and a little harder to get around. Getting harder to put shoes on and impossible to paint my toes. 

Sleep: Some days are great and some are horrible, can't really find a pattern to it though.

Best moment this week: My anniversary dinner with my husband and watching the sunset

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss anything? Sushi and getting around with ease, also miss how easy shaving used to be.

Movement: All.Day.LONG! :-)

Food cravings: Nope

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!

Gender: Girl, Henley Nicole!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? The top is the only thing out but it looks like the whole thing is out through my shirts.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on but pretty snug.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part.

Exercise: Super busy week at work so no walking. Hopefully do better this week

Looking forward to: My shower hosted by my mom, sister, and sister in law.

Not too much to say as I am totally exhausted. It's 10:30 and we just got home from our baby care class and finished dinner. The class was great and so informative. I really enjoyed learning so many tips and tricks that I otherwise would have had to learn on my own. We have Breastfeeding class next week and I am really looking forward to that one too!

Have a great week!

Mere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment