Wednesday, September 24, 2014

::Baby G Take 2:: Week 16



How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 4 lbs. (haven't checked since the doctor)

Maternity clothes? Yes!

Stretch marks? Not yet!  Started applying lotion today!

Symptoms: Heartburn is back in full force, had some lower back pain which is bringing back memories. Also some nausea here and there.

Sleep: This week has been great. Henley's been in our bed but at this point I'm just letting it go...just like Elsa.

Best moment this week: I think we've nailed down the name!

Have you told family and friends: Yes everyone knows. 

Miss anything? Not really.

Movement: Nothing yet, at the elective U/S we were told that I have anterior placenta which means the placenta is between the baby and my skin so it could take longer to feel it. I have this last time too and I felt Henley at 20 weeks.

Food cravings: No cravings really

Anything making you queasy or sick: Chick-fil-a didn't sit very well yesterday which is so sad, I love Chick-fil-a

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Gender: Waiting until the anatomy scan in October

Labor Signs: None. 

Belly Button in or out? In 

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Happy or Moody: Happy overall

Looking forward to: Moving forward with the nursery. I think we have decided on a theme/color scheme. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment