Sunday, September 28, 2014

::Baby G Take 2:: Week 17


How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 4 lbs. (haven't checked since the doctor, hoping not to have crazy weight gain)

Maternity clothes? Yes! I need to get some more basic tops and tanks, I feel so uncomfortable in any non-maternity clothes, so not worth it!

Stretch marks? Not yet!  My belly was itchy today, hope that doesn't mean stretch marks!

Symptoms: Heartburn is back in full force, had some lower back pain which is bringing back memories. <-- Same again this week.

Sleep: Pretty good sleep, I'm super exhausted after a day of errands and chores, I'm heading to bed asap!

Best moment this week: Deciding on the name for sure and the nursery color scheme.

Have you told family and friends: Yes everyone knows. 

Miss anything? Not really.

Movement: None yet and I'm getting pretty antsy to start feeling the baby. Henley can be pretty rough and while I know there are plenty of layers to protect the baby, I still want the comfort of feeling those tiny little clicks.

Food cravings: No cravings really

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specific

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Gender: We found out a few weeks ago and are pretty much relying on that, but I'd still like to wait for the anatomy scan before purchasing anything.

Labor Signs: None. 

Belly Button in or out? In 

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Happy or Moody: Happy overall

Looking forward to: Feeling the baby!

This week we got some pretty funny pictures, it was hard to pick just one!




Have a great week. I'm off tomorrow and Tuesday to catch up on some Love Mere orders and cannot wait!

Mere :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment