Saturday, June 16, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 10 First Bump Pictures


This week I am starting my bump pictures. I saw this awesome idea of using a chalkboard as a prop in the weekly pictures on the Little Baby Garvin Blog. I thought it was so cute so I thought I'd do a little chalkboard of my own!


How far along?  10 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  None! Yay!

Maternity clothes? None yet, some clothes are pretty tight but nothing major yet.

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: All of the time! Even going to bed before 9 most nights

Best moment this week: Telling my boss and having one less thing to panic about.

Have you told family and friends: Yes---most everyone is now aware. We announced this week

Miss Anything? Lunch meat which is weird because I didn't eat tons of it before. I was missing Coke in the beginning but Caffiene-Free Coke is doing a good job of filling the void.

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Fuddruckers which we don't have here so I had to settle for a Five Guys Burger

Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of fish has made me pretty queasy but most of the nausea is gone.

Have you started to show yet: I am showing a tad bit but it's mostly bloat

Gender prediction: I feel it's a girl. Most everyone in my family agrees, all except my brothers

Labor Signs: Not even close!

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, just tired and exhausted

Weekly Wisdom: Don't dread telling your boss, it won't be that bad!

Looking forward to: The next ultrasound

Today we (the other manager and myself) told our boss about the pregnancies. The anticipation over all of these past few weeks has been growing and growing--it ended up actually made me sick to my stomach. Last night I woke up, wide awake and couldn't sleep. I was worrying so much!

We planned on telling her first thing in the morning to get it over with. I was so nervous! The morning was horrible! Driving to work I got pulled over for speeding and I got a ticket ($161!). I grabbed my lunch box which had the empty containers from the day before (read: no snacks all day!) and then when I got to work, I had an email that my boss wouldn't be in until 11!!! Ugh! I was so nervous and mentally prepared to do it asap and I had to wait. Long story short, she got there at 11 and we told her right away. While she was visibly worried about what is going to happen for year-end, she was great and my nerves and worrying weren't necessary!

10 weeks down, 30 to go!

:-) Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment