Wednesday, June 27, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 13 Sweet as a Georgia Peach

Well I made it! I am officially out of the first trimester and into the second. It feels like it took forever but went so fast, all at the same time! I think I have finally hit my stride and I'm feeling good the majority of the time.

I worked out twice this week on the elliptical and it was really great, thinking about continuing on with the elliptical or treadmill 3 to 4 times per week.


How far along?  13 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  0.6 lbs (lost a little weight but nothing crazy)

Maternity clothes? Waiting on my order now. Old Navy had a great deal on a bunch of items and I got some really great things!

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Now that the Heat games are over, sleeping great!

Best moment this week: Making it to the 3rd trimester and turning 30!!

Have you told family and friends: Everyone is in the know and celebrating along with us

Miss Anything? Still miss running but the elliptical helped with that. Not really missing any food or drinks yet.

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Not many cravings this week, pretty normal

Anything making you queasy or sick: I didn't feel ick until today, I don't think lunch sat well with me but feeling much better.

Have you started to show yet: I think the baby bump is slowly getting there

Gender prediction: Girl!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Weekly Wisdom: Take time to research. There is so much information out there on everything, I am glad I have plenty of time to understand everything and understand what I need. I bought a journal this week to keep notes and write things down so I don't forget!

Looking forward to: Starting my registry


No comments:

Post a Comment