Sunday, July 1, 2012

::Baby G:: Nursery Ideas

We have been brainstorming the nursery in the last couple weeks and thought we would share the ideas and inspiration!

Paint for the walls:
Sherwin Williams Angora (Taupe)

Cribs:
 

We are looking to get a white convertible crib, something that won't look totally ridiculous when converted into a full bed.

Furniture:

We plan on foregoing a changing table and buying a changing pad to put on top of the dresser.

Decorations:





Hopefully we can do most of this without breaking the bank!

:-) Mere

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I'm lovin' the woods/owl theme... reminds me of snow white! ;) xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tasha! I am in love with the little owls and find myself wanting everything "owl-related" I see! :-)

      Delete