Monday, July 9, 2012

::Fashion:: First Maternity Outfit

This past weekend while the hubs and I were out romping (read: shopping) we found great maternity jeans at the Baby Gap. I was so excited---they didn't look at all like maternity jeans plus they were skinnies. This means I can wear skinny jeans all pregnancy long! I was so excited that I thought I would share! (Note---the side profile picture is very deceiving----must be the combination of Doritos and horizontal stripes, I'm not that bump-y yet).




Top: Old Navy Maternity
Jeans: Gap Maternity
Blazer: Express
Necklace: Old Navy
Wedges: Old Navy

Hope your Monday was amazing! It's over so that is a step in the right direction.

:-) Mere

4 comments:

  1. I'm recently obsessed with everything Gap! The outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The Gap Maternity selection has such cute items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your pregnancy!!! I went looking for your old blog (use to follow that one) and found the link for your new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining me here and thanks for the well wishes! I hope you stick around :-)

      Delete