Wednesday, July 4, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 14 Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July!!




How far along? 14 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 1.2 lbs

Maternity clothes? Thinking that I'll start wearing some this week, clothes are getting uncomfortable.

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good for the most part, I've been having tons of wild dreams lately.

Best moment this week: Finding nursery furniture at great deals!

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss Anything? This week I missed Coke but I had a few sips to fill the void!

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip with Apples and it was amazing as usual.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really

Have you started to show yet: This week has been the most growth as far discomfort with my old clothes so I'm thinking yes!

Gender prediction: Girl!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Weekly Wisdom: Craigslist on Friday is full of great finds, more than any other day of the week.

Looking forward to: Painting the nursery

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I got to spend mine with family and friends, watching the spectacular fireworks show!

:-) Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment