Wednesday, July 18, 2012

::Baby G:: Avocados = Mexican Food!!

...and we are back.

How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yep! They are the most comfortable thing to wear (see my maternity skinnies above)

Stretch marks? Nope, hoping it stays that way

Sleep: Sleeping pretty well just waking often to pee

Best moment this week: Seeing the baby on the ultrasound.

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss Anything? I miss being able to drink whatever is offered at whatever restaurant we are at (no caffeine limits you a ton!)

Movement: I think I felt something twice this week but it was brief and I'm not sure. They say first time moms usually don't even realize it at first.

Food cravings: Jersey Mike's Turkey Sandwich and it was yummy!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Today's quesadilla at lunch didn't sit well but overall no issues

Have you started to show yet: Yes, I think about the same as last week

Gender prediction: Girl! At the ultrasound this week, the babies legs were crossed so we didn't get confirmation for sure.

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Weekly Wisdom: Just let it be---I wanted the baby to cooperate at the ultrasound so badly, and of course it didn't work that way.

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender---we are going to an alternative ultrasound this Friday, hope it cooperates!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture! Congrats on everything Mere, I can't wait to find out what you guys are having ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll be sure to fill you guys in asap! I can't wait either!! :-)

      Delete