Wednesday, July 25, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 17


How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 2.5 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yep! 

Stretch marks? None

Sleep: Back has been bothering me here and there. Thinking of getting this pillow to help.

Best moment this week: We had a lot of great moments this week: finding out that Baby G is a girl, successfully ran for the first time on the treadmill, and we got tons of free stuff for friends for the nursery!

Have you told family and friends: Yep

Miss Anything?  Nothing really this week

Movement: Nothing more than a few suspicious feelings but no guarantee that it was Baby G.

Food cravings: Home-cooked food, last week we had a lot of take out which equaled heartburn for me.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Any strong smells lately have caused a little nausea.

Have you started to show yet: Yes! Had my first random stranger comment on the baby bump this week.

Gender: Girl! 

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Weekly Wisdom: Patience is crucial in a 40 week pregnancy, not saying I'm good at it but I am realizing I need to work on it!

Looking forward to: Painting the nursery and getting my fabric swatches. I decided to make all of the bedding and curtains for the nursery. I ordered some fabric swatches this weekend and I am just waiting to get the delivery. I'm hoping the print I love is in a great fabric that is easy to work with, especially since I am not a sewing pro!

:-) Mere

2 comments:

  1. I am totally jealous of your seventeen weeks, even at fifteen weeks. LOL. You look amazing! I'm coming out of hiding to say hello finally. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel---it's like you just want to have a nice big bump! Thanks for coming out of hiding!!

      Delete