Wednesday, June 20, 2012

::Baby G:: Week 12 with Fitz

We are almost out of the first trimester, it's crazy how fast it's going!


How far along?  12 weeks


Total weight gain/loss:  2 lbs

Maternity clothes? Purchased some jeans but aren't needed them yet. Jeans are snug but not too bad

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: A little less tired but staying up last night for the Heat game caused major exhaustion today. I still need a full night's sleep to function.

Best moment this week: Seeing the little one on the ultrasound today sucking it's thumb!

Have you told family and friends: Pretty much everything knows, work and family and friends.

Miss Anything? Running but I plan on starting back slowly this week

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Potato soup but hubs made me homemade potato soup tonight that was amazing.

Anything making you queasy or sick: This week has been really great, nothing specifically making me sick!

Have you started to show yet: I think I am starting to show a little, I always gain weight in my stomach first so it's not surprising it's already there.

Gender prediction: Still thinking girl.

Labor Signs: Not even close!

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, a few moments of emotion overload but nothing unbearable

Weekly Wisdom: Go to bed on time!

Looking forward to: Designing the nursery, I have a few ideas.

We went to the doctor today for my 12 week appointment. So far the doctor says everything looks really good and the baby is growing a little ahead of schedule. This is the first ultrasound where the little one looked like a real baby and it was sucking it's left thumb, which I was ecstatic about since I am a lefty! In the ultrasound below, the baby's back is showing and its right arm is by its ear. The spine is so prominent, it was really surprising!


I hope everyone is having a great week!!

:-) Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment