Thursday, April 11, 2013

::Get Fit:: Still Going!...and a Little Henley

I have to say that I am pretty dang proud of myself! I am still going on with the 30 Day Shred. I just completed Day 14 and am on Level 2. I have to say that Level 2 is way more difficult than Level 1----so much so that I am finding it a little more difficult to get motivated. The good thing about these workouts is that from start to finish, it's less than 30 minutes so once I start, which is the hardest part, there is really no point in stopping.

Level 1 went by rather quickly, Level 2 is dragging a little more. I took pictures at Day 10 and I am praying for even better results at Level 2---6 days away!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY! This week has been my "busy week" of the month and the first time I haven't been off in time to get Henley. I have really missed that little thing, every moment with her is special. Luckily I've been home in time for bedtime each night but I will be glad to be back to normal next week.

And because I have had way too many picture-free posts lately, here are some of the latest and greatest!






 This is one of my all-time favorite pictures!

Happy Friday! 

Mere :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that last picture is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her bath towel is adorable. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's from Pottery Barn Kids. The back is personalized with her name. I love it!

      Delete
  3. Your photos are great! I know you've mentioned that you guys have a nice camera- we're finally ready to make the jump to DSLR and I was wondering if you'd mind sharing what type of camera you have? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband uses the Olympus E-3 but more important than the camera are the lenses. We use a 50mm 1.4 and a 24mm 1.4. This is the camera that the Easter pictures were taken, it's a pretty big camera and I don't know how to work it so hubs uses this one.

      All of the pictures in this post are taken with my camera which is an Olympus E-PM1. I LOVE this camera. It isn't a DSLR but it takes great pictures without a flash (great for baby) and has zero delay. Hope this helps!

      Delete